Technology is changing the expectations of the aviation industry. Passengers expect to be in control and receive differentiated services, employees expect to be armed with tools to do their jobs better and management expects to improve financials and enhance efficiency. New-gen technologies offer game changing opportunities to do all these.
We provide comprehensive, end-to-end new-generation IT systems to the global aviation industry across all process areas – airline passenger services, cargo operations, flight and crew operations, airport operations and aircraft maintenance engineering. This sets us apart. In fact, no other single enterprise in the world offers this range of technology products to the aviation industry.
In the non-aviation sector, our solutions are used to manage certain mission-critical operations of major oil and gas companies, cruise lines, hotels and tour operators.
Our IT services competence includes Business & Technology Consulting, Independent Software Testing, Application Development & Maintenance and Managed Services in the Aviation, Travel, Hospitality and Oil & Gas industries.
We are more than a technology vendor. Our strategy is to help customers achieve their business goals by facilitating business innovation and supporting such innovative business processes using next generation systems. This way we partner our customers, long term, for their transformation.
- Domain Competence (6000+ person-years to build next-generation solutions in the TTL industry)
- IP & Product Investment(17 large products for the TTL business)
- Comprehensive Solutions Portfolio (Airline Passenger, Cargo, Flight Operations, MRO, Travel & Cruise, Hospitality, IT Services and Oil & Gas upstream logistics)
- 170+ Customers (airlines, airports, cruise lines, hotels, travel distributors, and oil & gas companies)
- Certified process and Quality benchmarks (CMMi, ISO & TickIT)
- Value Driven, Committed Staff (scalability, growth, organizational development)
- Offshore Competence (scalability, schedule and cost advantage)