Job Title: Bilingual PMO
Employee Type: Permanent
Report to: Project Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Date of Joining: ASAP
- Project management and support.
- Coordination with offshore development team.
- Japanese to English and vise-versa interpretation in the meetings with customers.
- Japanese to English and vise-versa translation of documents and mail communications etc.
- Managing multiple customers.
- Age up to 40 years old.
- Minimum of 6-8 year experience in IT industry.
- A proven, successful track record of project management support working with Japanese customers and offshore delivery teams.
- Good command of English(TOEIC 850 or above)
- Capability of interacting with team/customer proactively.
- Interest in airline operation.
- Indian Native
- Experience in airline/airport
- Comfortable MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint operation
- Experience in translation support tool (such as Trados)
- Flexibility to handle works other than translation/interpretation
- Capability to adjust to a different working environment (such as customer places)
- Skills to facilitate internal/external communications
- Skills to build good relationship with customers
- Teamwork, cooperativeness
- Willing to work long term acquiring industry specific knowledges
- Candidate should be highly flexible, adaptable and willing to do whatever is required to achieve the role expectations, operating within the boundaries of the organization code of conduct, policies and the law of the land.
Candidates who pass resume screening will proceed with the 1st interview.
- 1st Step: Face to Face interview with Japan HR Manager at Tokyo Office & Trial Translation
- 2nd Step: Face to Face interview with Indian Project Manager at Tokyo Office
- 3rd Step: Phonic interview with Corporate HR Manager at home
- 4th Step: Face to Face interview with Japan President
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: JPY 6,200,000(including incentive bonus)
-Salary negotiable and depends upon candidates’ experience.
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December30th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
How to Apply:
E-mail English resume to Atsushi Inoue, Japan HR Manager.
Please make sure to put phone number on the resume. There is a phonic interview.
Atsushi Inoue, HR Manager, Global HR Division,
IBS Software Services Japan,
NBF Shibakoen Daimondori Bldg., 1-8-12 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Phone: 81-3-5408-1761 /81-70-1426-3343