Job Title: SAP Business Consultant
Employee Type: Permanent
Report to: Account Manager
Number of subordinates: TBD
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Date of Joining: ASAP
- Knowledge of key SAP Functional ERP Modules:
- Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO)
- Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
- Basis module
- ABAP Module (Will be required For New developments)
Skill Set Requirements:
- Experience in Designs, develops, codes, and tests complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
- Creating specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages.
- Designs forms and screens for SAP modules
- Knowledge of modifying system screens (provide default values and eliminate unnecessary fields)
- Knowledge of maintaining SAP application server, Installation, and Configuration.
- Knowledge of configuring and maintaining the operating system and database that SAP is running on.
- Valid work permit for Japan or Resident of Japan.
- Strong Command over English(TOEIC 850 or above).
- Business level of Japanese (JLPT N2 or above).
- Proven, successful track record of working with Japanese customers and offshore delivery teams.
- Preferably Indian Nationality or Native English speaker.
- Minimum of 8-10 year business experience in IT industry, preferably with Airline domain experience
- Candidate should be highly flexible, adaptable and hardworking to achieve the role expectations, operating within the boundaries of the organization code of conduct, policies and the law of the land.
Candidates who pass resume screening will proceed with interviews.
- 1st Step: Phonic interview or Face to face interview with Delivery Managers
- 2nd Step: Phonic interview or Face to face interview with Senior Managers
- 3rd Step: Phonic interview with Offshore HR Manager
- 4th Step: Phonic interview or Face to face interview with Japan President
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: JPY 8-9M including incentive bonus
-Salary negotiable and depends upon candidates’ experience.
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 29th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 6 months after the day of joining
How to Apply:
E-mail English resume to Atsushi Inoue, Japan HR Manager.
Please make sure to put phone number on the resume. There are phonic interviews.
Atsushi Inoue, HR Manager, Global HR Division,
IBS Software Services Japan,
NBF Shibakoen Daimondori Bldg., 1-8-12 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Phone: 81-3-5408-1761 /81-70-1426-3343