Sector: Airline/Travel Sector
Division: Japan Sales Division
Employee Type: Permanent
Report to: Japan President
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Date of Joining: After April 1st 2017
- Account management with accounts and potential accounts in the Japan Region.
- Work at senior management levels to understand and maximize immediate/long term opportunities and revenue potential.
- Define and achieve business plan for revenue targets from the strategic accounts.
- Ensure that the Company achieves “Preferred Vendor” status at strategic accounts.
- Manage the business development function for the region by achieving the business plans for all products and services.
- Formulate and implement business development strategies for the region.
- And such other tasks incidental to the above or as may be reasonably requested by the Company
- 4-year university graduation is a must.
- Japanese Native or Business level of Japanese(i.e. JLPT N1 level)
- Strong Command over English (i.e. TOEIC 850 or above).
- Minimum of 10 year experience in IT solution sales is a must.
- Experience in the Airline/Travel sector at regional or global levels is a must. Preference for sale experience catering to software services.
- Handle Sales function/ similar capacity earlier at a Software Solutions Company. Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Exposure to sales/pipeline management methodologies and have experience implementing such methodologies/processes as part of his/her team.
- Consultative selling approach to seed new business opportunities within the customer and maximize revenue potential is required.
- Must be willing to travel frequently.
Candidates who pass resume screening will proceed with interviews.
- 1st Step: Face to Face interview with Japan HR Manager at Tokyo Office
- 2nd Step: Face to Face interviews with 2-3 Indian Managers at Tokyo Office
- 3rd Step: Face to Face interview with Japan President at Tokyo Office
- 4th Step: Phonic interviews with Corporate HR and Corporate CEO at home
- Notes: The order of interviews might be changed.
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: Around 9M package
-Salary depends upon candidates’ experiences.
-Annual salary is combination of Base Salary and Incentive Bonus.
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 29th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 6 months after the day of joining
How to Apply:
E-mail Japanese and English resume to Satomi Maeda, Japan HR Manager.
Please put phone number and date of birth on the resumes.
Satomi Maeda, HR Manager, Global HR Division,
IBS Software Services Japan,
NBF Shibakoen Daimondori Bldg., 1-8-12 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Office Phone: 03-5408-1761 / Mobile Phone: 070-1426-3343