Division: IT Services
Employee Type: Permanent
Report to: Account Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Date of Joining: ASAP
- Point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables
- Plan, monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities
- Ensure overall understanding of customer requirements, applications, design and development procedures, associated tools and technology, versions of the associated development platforms and manage it’s transition to the offshore development team
- Ensure overall understanding of the technical design and development deliverables, source code, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/acceptance for the same
- Manage the on-site teams by providing them with the required guidance, mentoring and coaching
- Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations
- Coordinate with customer and delivery teams located offshore / other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations
- Provide support for pre-sales activities
- Programming experience in JAVA/J2EE/ORACLE etc for commercial application development
- Familiar and experienced on software design and development practices in the Japan Region
- Strong Command over English and Japanese (JLPT N2 and Above).
- Proven, successful track record of delivery management working with Japanese customers and offshore delivery teams
- Official working visa for Japan / resident of Japan
- Preferably Indian Nationality or Native English speaker.
- Minimum of 8-10 year business experience in IT industry, preferably with Airline domain experience
- Candidate should be highly flexible, adaptable and hardworking to achieve the role expectations, operating within the boundaries of the organization code of conduct, policies and the law of the land.
Candidates who pass resume screening will proceed with interviews.
- 1st Step: Phonic interview with Delivery Manager
- 2nd Step: Face to Face interview with Sales Managers
- 3rd Step: Face to Face interview with Senior Managers
- 4th Step: Phonic interview with Offshore HR Manager
- 5th Step: Face to Face interview with Japan President
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: 8M including incentive bonus
-Salary negotiable and depends upon candidates’ experience.
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 29th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 6 months after the day of commencement
How to Apply:
E-mail Japanese and English resume to Atsushi Inoue, Japan HR Manager.
Please make sure to put phone number and date of birth on the resumes. There is a phonic interview.
Atsushi Inoue, HR Manager, Global HR Division,
IBS Software Services Japan,
NBF Shibakoen Daimondori Bldg., 1-8-12 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Phone: 03-5408-1761 / 070-1426-3343