Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
- 4-year university graduation is a must.
- Minimum of 10 year work experience.
- Strong Command over English language (i.e. TOEIC 800 or above level).
- Must be familiar with travel industry at both regional and global levels.
- Must be familiar with consultative selling approach to seed new business opportunities within the customer and maximize revenue potential.
- Analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Maintain and develop the client relationship through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Must be willing to travel frequently
- After application to IBS candidates who pass resume screening will proceed with the 1st interview.
- 1st Step: Face to Face interview with Japan HR Manager at Tokyo Office
- 2nd Step: Face to Face interview with Indian Managers at Tokyo Office
- 3rd Step: Face to Face interview with Japan President at Tokyo Office
- 4th Step: Phonic interview with Head of India HR at home
- 5th Step: Phonic interview with CEO of India HQ at home
Notes: It takes 3-4 weeks to complete the entire interview process.
How to Apply:
E-mail Japanese and English resumes to
Satomi Maeda, HR Manager, Global HR Division,
IBS Software Services Japan,
NBF Shibakoen Daimondori Bldg., 1-8-12 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Office Phone: 03-5408-1761 / Mobile Phone: 070-1426-3343