Today, a reservation system needs to do more than ensuring receipt of a flight ticket. The system should be adaptable enough to provide passengers a wholesome flying experience. This is why a lot many forward looking airlines are taking a hard look at their inflexible and revenue draining legacy reservation systems. As an increasing number of airlines ponder a change in one of the most critical business systems, they are faced with a set of very complex decisions which has important commercial overtones. Choosing the right partner with the right capability is the key.
IBS' passenger reservation system, iFly Res, is the Airline Reservation System for the future. In fact, there is no Airline Reservation System better prepared for innovation than iFly Res. It combines the ease of use and flexibility that modern airline businesses require with the traditional capabilities that allow inter-airline collaboration. Designed specifically for the low cost/hybrid airline sector, iFly Res allows airlines to maintain a primary low-cost ticketless business model with direct sales/distribution, while simultaneously enabling IATA standard e-ticketing, supporting code sharing, interlining and conventional GDS connected travel agency sales distribution. With a true customer centric approach with a mega customer record repository at its core, the system integrates data and information from social media, enabling powerful self-service options while linking PSS and loyalty.
iFly Res comprehensively addresses all the key functions including passenger reservations, schedules and flight control, inventory control, fares and ticketing and departure control. iFly Res is available in SaaS mode.
- Maximize Revenues: faster go to market capabilities, up selling and cross selling of flight and travel related service, augment existing product offerings, diverse options for distribution.
- Minimize Costs: Integrates with existing systems on any technology platform, easy to learn product, low operational & maintenance costs, reduced investment & time for deployment.
- Improve Productivity: quick deployment of new functionality reduced passenger service time, reports to measure productivity & identify areas for improvement.
- Enhance Passenger Service: extensive self-service options, integration of travel service options into a single offering, recognize valuable customers and offer value-add services, supports passenger preferences.
- Respond to Market Changes: rules engine allows introduction of new products, operational flexibility, end-to-end business process support, reduced vendor dependence.
- Supports Growth: operational scalability, technical scalability and distribution scalability.
- Ability to design, deploy and evaluate effectiveness of offerings
- Enhancing ancillary revenue earning opportunities
- Expand market reach
- Reduces training and employee replacement costs
- Reduced cost of system ownership
- Less time per transaction for key processes in reservations and DCS
- One-stop-shop travel experience
- Shorter servicing time for reservations and check-in
- Ticketless user experience
- Extensive self-service options including kiosks, web-based booking and check-in
- Value added services through all touch points
- Real time availability of special promotions and discounts
- Rapid direct connectivity to content providers, consumers and trade partners
- Open systems architecture, modular services-oriented application design and industrial strength operational capabilities
- Can be operated reliably on commodity hardware, with no specialized operational requirements
- Supports low-cost GDS distribution and direct channel connection
- Prioritized re-accommodation for both scheduled and irregular operations allow airlines to effectively manage disruptions
- Web and mobile self-service through a new e-commerce platform based on a multi-layer architecture consisting of a content aggregation engine and a comprehensive business logic API