The iLogistics Aviation system, designed for oil and gas aviation logistics. The system caters to aviation people/materials logistics management by air, enables efficient planning, execution and monitoring of aviation operations resulting in improved asset utilization. The system supports aviation logistics by fixed wings/rotary wings with critical support functionalities to ensure health, safety environment and regulatory compliance. It enables end-to-end management of offshore personnel and material movement operations including long/short term planning and scheduling, operational execution, monitoring, operational cost management and comprehensive reporting to facilitate effective operational management and decision making.
Aviation Resource Management: Captures technical and logistic details of aviation resources. Performs various validations on license expiry, Certificate of Airworthiness insurance, seat and payload capacity, scheduled maintenance and non-operational windows etc.
Flight Scheduling: Aviation scheduling through an easy to use interface and create schedules by specifying arrival/departure times at locations, frequency of operation and other details. The system support ad hoc flights/special flights and virtual schedules also.
Travel Compliance Validations: Proactively monitors travel documents like passport, visa, border zone permit etc for effective people logistics. System validates training certifications like Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET), Helicopter Underwater Egress Training (HUET) medical etc. to ensure that passengers are compliant to existing travel requirements for the selected route.
Wait List Management: Supports the concept of wait listing wherein, passengers will be put on waiting list and gets automatically assigned to flights against any cancellations. Waitlisted passengers will be updated by email or SMS on the latest status of their reservations.
Seat map Configuration: Seat map for all fixed wing aircrafts can be captured in the system. Automatic seat assignment based on configurable algorithms.
Flight Booking: Easy to use interface with graphical display of the flights and reservation requests that need to be assigned to flights. Supports drag and drop enabled screen through which passengers and baggage can be assigned to scheduled flights. Automatic assignment based on configurable algorithms.
Dispatch Operations: Supports kiosk based automatic check-in or manual check-in, capture passenger and baggage weight and generate boarding pass and flight manifest. Ad-hoc passenger check-in and easy transfer of passenger between flights to manage last minute operational contingencies
- A dashboard view of passenger reservations, flight schedules and availability of aviation assets ensures efficient resource utilization
- Automatic checks for Health Safety Security Environment compliance, resource/passenger certifications reduces redundant and time-consuming manual verifications for rotary wing and fixed wing people movement
- Web/ mobile booking, kiosk check-in and online manifest enables seamless, end-to-end information flow resulting in increased productivity and improved turnaround times
- Features like wait listing and priority based automatic seat allotments with real-time SMS/ email alerts ensure quick and efficient decision making thus reducing costs associated with no-show
- Automated No Fly List and drug test validations across logistics processes guarantee strict compliance with HSSE regulations for offshore travel
- Process standardisation oriented system architecturefacilitates global KPI (Key Performance Indicators) monitoring, analysis and reporting of logistics activities, enabling tracking of performance on various parameters and substantially supporting decision-making
- Increased predictability in flight scheduling
- Improved operational response times to aviation demands
- Optimized asset utilization through sharing and consolidation of flights
- Faster response to ad-hoc changes
- Enhanced safety in movement of people to & from remote locations