Hear from our Business Leader
Remasankar, General Manager & Head of Oil and Gas Logistics LOB explains key features and benefits of iLogistics.
iLogistics actually helps clients to achieve logistics efficiency as most of the Oil and Gas companies are now trying to reduce their cost of operations. So whenever the joint venture operations or collaborative working operations is happening, iLogistics is the only platform now available to facilitate clients to work in a sharing environment. So sharing means iLogistics is helping in seamless data exchange between not only the Oil & Gas companies but the vendors, 3PLs, 4PLs TMCs...
iLogistics Aviation features advanced capabilities to manage, schedule and track personnel & material movement by commercial, charter and helicopter flights to onshore and offshore destinations. With the capability to integrate commercial/charter/helicopter/bus/car and hotel/camp/offshore accommodation, iLogistics offers a powerful platform to take total control of your end-to-end logistics operations.
- Comprehensive passenger and material reservation module with multi-level rule based journey workflows & approvals, visa/travel, safety course validations
- Single integrated itinerary for end-to-end travel (commercial/charter/helicopter + bus/car + hotel/camp/offshore) with email/SMS alerts
- Optimized flight scheduling based on demand and automatic seat allocation based on passenger priority, preferences and allocation rules
- Efficient fleet utilization from sharing of seats, flight schedules and aircrafts between operators, made possible by the collaborative asset sharing platform
- Improved operational efficiency with features such as automated seat map allocations, wait listing, no-show tracking, web check-in, mobile/kiosk based check-ins and Boarding pass & Baggage Tag
- Map based tracking, KPI monitoring, predictive data analysis and flexible reporting provide enhanced operational visibility
- Integration with GDS/OTA systems, real-time flight tracking systems and ERP systems
- Cost allocation models, tariff management and invoice reconciliation