The travel industry has undergone significant change as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Among other noticeable trends, the pandemic has highlighted the need to accelerate digital transformation across the industry. As travel recovers, businesses will need to carefully and proactively adapt to unpredictable travel volumes, evolving consumer expectations, and heightened competitiveness.
IBS Software's mission is to transform how travel companies operate in a digital world by delivering next-generation products to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and create differentiated customer experiences.
We have achieved our leadership position by combining over 20 years of deep domain expertise with a comprehensive portfolio of modular SaaS solutions that facilitate and automate travel companies’ most mission-critical functions. We accelerate innovation and enable smarter, data-driven decisions at many of the world’s largest and most renowned airlines, airports, ground handlers, hotels, cruise lines, and energy companies. Our customers consistently recognize our customer-centric and partnership approach, along with our implementation track record, as additional value enablers that differentiate IBS Software from our competitors.
- Ad OPT - Leading provider of crew planning optimization solutions
- Hotel Booking Solutions Incorporated (HBSi), Atlanta - IT solutions provider to the hospitality industry
- Moveo Systems, Bangalore – Company developing human interaction solutions for airports and enterprises
- VISaer - US based leader in aviation maintenance and engineering (M&E) software solutions
- Discovery Travel Systems, Virginia - B2B travel technology provider to the cruise, tour, and vacation travel industry
- Avient Technologies from Honeywell International, which caters to the flight ops needs of any type of airlines
- TopAir from EDS, which caters to the flight ops needs of small and medium-sized airlines