Location: Montreal, Canada
The IBS Software products are dedicated to crew planning optimization for the airline industry. Our software suite helps airlines reduce operational costs, increase efficiency, and improve crew member quality of life.
As an Application Support Analyst, you will work in the Professional Services & Support department of IBS and join the 16-person Support and Maintenance team, including 6 support analysts. All team members work in IBS Canada Montreal's new offices, at 5250 Décarie #500 (Snowdon metro, blue and orange line).
Work is from Monday to Friday, 40h/week. Due to the geographical location of our customers, there may be international travel required (~1 per year), and some calls may take place outside normal business hours (~3 per month).
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and resolving any technical and functional difficulties involving complex software solutions sold by IBS Software to its customers (international airlines operating in North America, Asia, Middle East, Oceania, Europe...). He/she will work closely with the development, testing, business analysis and account management teams to improve the application experience of our software users on a daily basis. Its list of tasks includes, but is not limited to, the following points:
- Analyze and diagnose the technical and functional problems encountered by our customers and recommend solutions
- Act as Level I and II support and escalate to our team of developers for more complex cases by proposing correction solutions
- Use its advanced functional application knowledge to train customers on the different functionalities of our applications, in relation to their business processes
- Assist and keep clients and account manager informed of the resolution status of their questions and issues
- Review and analyze documentation to identify solutions and improvements to IBS applications
- Update documentation related to the tools: training, user guides, online help, knowledge base, etc.
- Improve, optimize and maintain the tools provided by the team.
- 2 to 5 years (minimum) of relevant experience in software support or airline planning roles
- Oral and written English is mandatory. Oral and written French an asset
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Unix and SQL knowledge is an asset
- Strong interest in external customer support and in-depth analysis
- An interest in flight operations and planning is an asset
Please send CV to: