Location: Tokyo, at customer locations
One of our client in Airline industry is undertaking a large-scale digital transformation program. As part of this program, IBS is expected to play key contributors in several projects. We are defining a role, and looking for suitable candidates, for carrying out the program management on-site, involving delivery management, business development, relationship management, and stakeholder engagement
Competencies & Experience
- Leadership: Ability to drive teams to develop execute delivery strategy, deliver high-quality services, and drive revenue growth. Ability to establish, coach, influence, guide & drive teams to bring in behavioral transformations toward achieving the goals
- Customer Focus: Ability to understand customer priorities and business context, and be able to strike balance with offshore delivery model. Be able to engage customer stakeholders at various levels – Project level, program level, and portfolio level effectively from delivery/business perspective
- Business Focus: Ability to understand customer business landscape and engage customers at the business level and showcase value to customers through innovations, suggestions & aligning delivery priorities
- Delivery Outcomes: As the aggregation of all the above, be able to produce delivery outcomes as expected and in a sustainable manner. (Quality, Schedules, Cost, KPI’s, etc.
- Innovation & Technology Appreciation: Should possess a clear understanding of the technology landscape, possibilities of technology and how technologies can be used to solve business problems. Should be able to spot opportunities and craft conceptual business models/ solution using technology.
- Experience: Minimum of 12 years, with 3 years in project management roles/program management or equivalent roles, with exposure to managing customers, mid-sized teams, executive stakeholders and financials.
- Others: Knowledge of Japanese Language is a must ( at-least at JLPT Level 3). Prior experience working with customers in Japan and Airline domain will give the candidate an added advantage to perform in the role.
- Create Customer Delight: Generate a net promoter score of 8 or above as a team and 9 or above as an individual. Generate positive references from customers, both as an individual and as a team.
- Business Development: Work closely with the customer stakeholders to generate business and new projects and drive continued revenue growth
- Provide Delivery Excellence: Meet QoQ revenues & margins. Achieve delivery excellence through meeting quality goals, schedule, cost and engagement KPIs
Title / Location
- Roadmap: Leading to an account manager role
- Location: Tokyo, at customer locations
- Reporting: To 1 or 2 levels below the executive leadership level.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.