We are looking to recruit a customer support executive with excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills and good attitude for our Customer Support centre team.
- Good verbal & written communication skills – top priority
- Presence of mind and common sense – top priority
- Eye for detail & accuracy in data manipulation – top priority
- Candidate must be willing to work in shifts or be on call for support after hours/weekends/holidays on a rotational basis -– top priority
- Ability to interact with a host of support staff/product heads/Data Centre, get information regarding outages and articulate them in brief, to the point, easy to understand descriptions
- Self-learner with a flair for technical things e.g. Even if he does not know what a load balancer is used for, he should be smart enough to go online and understand so that the above-mentioned articulation can be done
- Medium level expertise with Excel, preferably with VBA
- Proven aptitude for technical scripting or programming work
- Willingness to work in shifts or be on call for support after hours/weekends/holidays on a rotational basis
- Must have own transport
- BMC Remedy Experience is desirable
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Technical support or Software Development required
- B Tech/ MCA is suitable. Additionally, MBA is desirable.
- BCA, BSc in CS or IT, Diploma in CS or IT would suffice if the candidate is confident.
- Notice period before the candidate can join: Immediate to 60 days
- Job location: Trivandrum
- Vacancy: 1
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.