Experience: 8-14 Yrs
- A technology leader passionate about exploring BI areas in its entirety (data design/architecture, data modelling, data engineering, data science, data analysis, reporting etc.) .
- Expert in converting business problems into technical solutions using strategic data design with data modelling, meta data management skills using enterprise-wide data standards and principles. Should be able to guide the architecture forum with the industry-wide standards
- Should have strong technical background with hands-on experience working in different BI solutions in AWS infrastructure as well.
- Guide the team technically in choosing the right technologies and also define/evaluate new designs/solutions within the defined data architecture.
- Instrumental in defining the trainings required for the team with respect to the emerging BI technologies
- Oversee the technical activities across BI teams in the account involving legacy data migration and reporting in the cloud platform
- Exposure to data science areas to recommend any data gaps, effectively utilize the available data to find new solutions and suggest business improvements
- Preferred data architects with experience in corporate travel domain
At IBS you can look forward to:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Gaining in-depth domain knowledge
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Performance-based career growth
- Diverse, global work culture
- Competitive compensation, company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.