Academic Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field; Master degree preferred.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and Data analytics experience.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, forecasting/predictive analytics, Statistical testing, and optimization algorithms.
- Solid knowledge of applied statistical techniques and experience in the use of statistical packages.
- Strong programming skills (such as Hadoop MapReduce or other big data frameworks, Java), and statistical modeling toolkits such as R, SAS MatLab etc.
- Experience using machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applies advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on real-time decision systems.
- Identifies what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes such as social media.
- Works with IT teams to support data collection, integration, and retention requirements based on the input collected with the business.
- Educates the organization both from IT and the business perspectives on new approaches, such as testing hypotheses and statistical validation of results. Helps the organization understand the principles and the math behind the process to drive organizational buy-in.
- Develops innovative and effective approaches to solve client's analytics problems and communicates results and methodologies in such a way that it depicts the rationale of the findings in easy to understand terms for the business.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.