Location: Mclean, Virginia (USA)
- Experience with working in a data–centric business environment
- Experience with managing analytics or non–analytics
- Experience with advanced analytics tools, including R, Python, SQL, SAS, and Hadoop
- Experience in quantitative statistical analysis highly desirable.
- Experience in the development of performance metrics and continuous improvement systems and tools desirable
- Required Technical Skills-experience in data and analytics environments with involvement in big data and BI programs. Experience with MicroStrategy and specifically with Integrity Manager, or JMeter (Apache), a plus. Hadoop, Hortonworks, AWS Redshift and Tableau experience also a plus.