Location: Trivandrum, Cochin, Bangalore
IBS is looking for experienced Quality Assurance Engineers with expertise in Internet of Things testing and preferably having knowledge in Hospitality domain.
Years of experience: 3- 8 Yrs
- Create and execute functional, non-functional test cases.
- Scripting of automation suite.
- Set up the Set top box test lab.
- Test the application based on the deployment geographies.
- Execution of the test suites and reporting any deviations from the expected behaviour.
- Ensure the test coverage and quality
- Work with the manager and ensure task completion on time with quality
- Create test cases and automate them for the identified in development changes/ features.
- Reports creation and share the same to the lead.
- Support the production releases testing.
- 2+ years of testing experience in Android TV platform.
- Experience in testing Set top box.
- Experience in testing OTA, OTT, IP TV etc.
- Experience in any Android TV test automation tool.
- Experience in any Android TV performance test tool.
- Experience in IoT testing using BLE, ZigBee etc.
- Capable of writing python/JS scripts
- Preferable to have - Experience in BLE development.
- Experience in ZigBee development.
- Experience in AWS platforms – Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway, IoT etc
Mode of employment: Permanent
At IBS you can look forward to:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Gaining in-depth domain knowledge
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Performance-based career growth
- Diverse, global work culture
- Competitive compensation, the company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.