Location: Seattle, WA
We are looking to hire a Senior FullStack Developer who is technically hands on, adapts and learns new technologies quickly. Will be working in the customer location for one of our esteemed clients and thus should possess great stakeholder management skills.
What you will do?
As the Senior Fullstack developer, you will play a key role of acting as a Technical Point of contact for the customer and should act as a liaison between the client and the offshore team.
- 5+ years experience
- Java SDK (probably 1.8)
- ReactJs - Front end
- Basic AWS knowledge - Load balancing (ELB), EC2, ECS, Cloud Formation Stack (as its front end too)
- Springboot, docker - nice to have, as most applications are micro-services deployed in AWS
- Any database in cloud - nice to have, as most applications in AWS connect to a database in cloud
- Good communication skills
- Acts a technical POC for the customer stakeholders on behalf of the team.
- Actively involved in solutioning discussions with technology leaders in customer location and also with the team at offshore.
- Should be able to pass on details to offshore team and enable them towards ensuring the smooth delivery of the committed work items.
- Gets hands on, effectively debug and troubleshoots issues, to solve any technical problems to be sorted out and needed for the team.
- Collaborates well and articulates the demands of the customer for the effective execution of the team.
What you will bring?
- Expertise as a Fullstack Developer
- Solid hands-on experience in design, development and Implementation web applications.
- Good knowledge on software engineering and development practices.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in API codes will be an advantage.
- Travel/Tourism Domain Knowledge would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and experience with working on an Onshore-Offshore model
- Knowledge /hands-on experience with AWS and DevOps would be an advantage
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.