Location: Memphis / Dallas
We are looking recruit iOS /Android App developers with hands-on experience in building Mobile applications for one of our esteemed clients in Hospitality domain.
What you will do?
As the mobile developer, you will build and effectively manage the client-side app analytics environment and tag-based data collection, build client-side integrations, and implement third party acquisition tracking into the mobile app's tag management system. You will play a key role in extending the digital analytics infrastructure and enjoys discovering, prototyping, and deploying analytics data collection and tag managed marketing integrations that deliver value to business partners. More specifically, you will:
- Run the implementation and maintenance of client-side data collection and marketing tools within client’s mobile apps using Adobe Launch/DTM and Adobe Mobile Services.
- Partner with product analytics, development, and analytics technology teams to analyze business requirements and deliver app tagging implementations which meet those requirements.
- Provide technical support to app development teams to ensure analytics solutions are properly implemented.
- Build and maintain code within Client’s tag management solution for apps, including QA and UAT activities.
- Debug and solve app analytics and marketing tagging issues.
- Implement marketing acquisition tags into the tag manager.
- Update and/or migrate Tag Management software and Adobe SDKs based on business requirements and action plans.
- Maintain robust documentation regarding the app tag management architecture.
What are we looking for?
- Three (3) years of mobile app analytics implementation experience with Adobe Analytics (formerly SiteCatalyst)
- Experience with Adobe Launch/DTM, implementing client-side digital analytics implementations
- Experience with software or mobile application development to work on other projects in mobility solutions
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Solves problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Self-starter, well organized, and thorough with a willingness to take ownership of responsibilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a high level of dynamic, positive energy and drive
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.