Purpose of the Job
IBS’ airline maintenance and engineering software, iFlight MRO is looking for experienced Oracle database Administrators with hands on experience in managing production environments
- 5 to 9 years of experience in the managing Oracle production environments [Database and Reports].
- Responsible for Analysis, Design & Implementation.
- Provided guidance to team members on functional & Domain related issues/clarification
- Participate and become a key player within the product enhancement & implementation team, work on special projects as assigned.
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- DBA(Oracle 11g, 12c) with knowledge in Data Guard
- Good knowledge in SQL, PLSQL
- Knowledge in Reporting Tools (Oracle Reports, Oracle discoverer)
- Hands on experience in managing production databases
- Working experience in Windows and Linux environment
- Should be capable of doing performance tuning
- Hands on experience in installing and configuring oracle database/oracle reports
- Domain knowledge in Airline, MRO and supply chain.
- Experience in onsite Implementation of projects.
- Experience in Report Development tools
- Certification in related areas
- BTech/BE/MCA or MSc in Computer Science
Job Location: Cochin
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment: Currently through Campus placement only.