Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA (preferred)
- Establish the product strategy
- Define what a leading product solution means for the Hospitality and Online Travel space that meets internal strategic and financial goals
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with customer/partners of IBS.
- Plan and conduct Partner CGI and/or Working Groups to validate pain points as well as collect key requirements
- Work with BAs to create Use Cases
- Own the Product Roadmap including solutioning of road map features
- Proactively identify, resolve or escalate issues that may impede the team’s ability to deliver solution(s) against committed timelines and revenue
- Attend/Support client calls with Account Managers and Sales as required i.e. product demonstrations
- Participate in industry conferences and working groups as needed
- Make informed decisions on product re-engineering/refactoring requirements after doing proper cost benefit analysis
- Evaluate various solution options and identify ways of optimizing project operations through reuse, productivity improvement tools, etc.
- Design the integration between different functional modules and with external systems
- Accountable for the quality of design and code for product/modules of ownership
- Conduct compliance audits against defined design and coding standards
- Online Travel and/or Hospitality industry experience
- Understanding of electronic distribution and its landscape i.e. Hotel PMS & CRS, GDS, OTAs, etc.
- Excellent critical thinking and strong operating skills.
- Significant and demonstrable industry experience in managing product lines, preferably in e-commerce.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player.
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in technology and/or product management positions.
- Experience in customer facing engagements in a supporting or primary role
- Proven success in managing products and driving projects from inception through delivery in a high growth environment
- Proven experience of working with technology teams, communicating product vision, and decision making to design and develop platform capabilities
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
Must hold a passport, and be available for domestic and international travel.
At IBS you can look forward to:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Gaining in-depth domain knowledge
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Performance-based career growth
- Diverse, global work culture
- Competitive compensation, company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave, company matched 401k