Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA (preferred)
- Establish the product strategy for the Group segment including GTM strategy, pricing, sales, marketing, etc.
- Define what a leading Group solution means for the Hospitality and Online Travel space that also meets internal strategic and financial goals
- Manage the vision and definition of the Product Roadmap including solutioning of road map features
- Develop and maintain a keen understanding of the competitive landscape to ensure our solution is both differentiated and has broad appeal to our target markets
- Support the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning and conceptualization to tactical activities
- Plan and conduct Partner CGI and/or Working Groups to validate pain points as well as collect key requirements
- Attend/Support client calls with Account Managers and Sales as required i.e. product demonstrations
- Participate in industry conferences and working groups as needed
- Partner with cross-functional teams on needs analysis, business requirements documents, and business process flow diagrams
- Work with BAs to create Use Cases
- Proactively identify, resolve or escalate issues that may impede the team’s ability to deliver solution(s) against committed timelines and revenue
- Oversee development, testing and deployment to ensure product adherence to original specifications and successful deployment and certification cycles and be the escalation point and decision maker regarding rules and clarifications during this cycle
- Make informed decisions on product re-engineering/refactoring requirements after doing proper cost benefit analysis
- Support the design and integration between different functional modules and with external systems
- Conduct compliance audits
- Product Management within the Travel and/or Hospitality industry
- Understanding of electronic distribution including Hotel PMS & CRS platforms a plus
- Understanding of the MICE market
- Excellent critical thinking and strong operating skills.
- Significant and demonstrable industry experience in managing product lines, preferably in e-commerce.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player.
Experience And Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in technology and/or product management positions.
- Experience in customer facing engagements in a supporting or primary role
- Proven success in managing products and driving projects from inception through delivery in a high growth environment
- Proven experience of working with technology teams, communicating product vision, and decision making to design and develop platform capabilities
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business.
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Must hold a passport, and be available for domestic and international travel.
At IBS you can look forward to:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Gaining in-depth domain knowledge
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Functioning out of state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure
- Performance-based career growth
- Imbibing excellent work culture
- Competitive compensation, company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave, company matched 401k