Purpose of the Job
IBS’ Aviation Passenger Solutions is looking out for Product Support Executives for handling IT Infrastructure and Application Support for Global Clients
- 6 months to 1.5 Years’ Experience In IT Infrastructure And Application Support
- Monitoring and basic Troubleshooting of issues, support critical applications and platforms in a demanding 24/7 environment consisting of global customers
- Debug the complex code units i.e. Stored Procedures, Scheduled jobs and scripts and exception trace of application.
- Provide regular updates for the Major Incidents
- Escalate Incidents/issues to L3 teams and/or Management as appropriate
- Ensure key deliverables meet the timelines (SLA Management)
- Participate in weekend or after-hours work to support the critical business initiative such as application rollouts, infrastructure changes or disaster recovery tests will be required at times
- Work with Development team to roll out changes in the production and testing environments (Release Management)
- Maintain knowledge base of known defects and issues, processes and support techniques
- Working knowledge on UNIX/LINUX, Oracle and Java basics. Familiarity with sql scripting and ability to prepare sql scripts.
- Along with the skill set mentioned above, the candidate should have excellent communication skills and should have good customer interfacing ability.
- Must be willing to work in night shifts and weekends
- Familiarity with the functionality of WebLogic and Tomcat is desirable.
- Reports to Team Lead
Education Qualification: BSc Computer Science, Btech, MCA
Job Location: Trivandrum
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only