Location: Trivandrum/ Cochin
Educational Qualification: B.Tech. / M.B.A
Experience: 3-8 Years
- Analysis of user requirements, performing detailed impact analysis and generating/ helping the team in generating system requirements documents.
- Will be responsible for creating and taking ownership for System Use Cases/ BRDs and other requirements-related documents of the system.
- Support the project team in developing and implementing the solution
- Co-ordinate the creation and review of functional test cases and UI Specifications
- Test and audit the functionality to assess the quality of deliverables at periodic intervals
- Demonstrate and present the business solution to the client
- Co-ordinate the preparation of user manuals and training materials
- Support implementation activities such as user training, user acceptance testing, cut-over support, etc
- Support pre-sales activities such as preparing responses to RFIs/ RFPs, conducting product demos, user workshops, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (any stream) from reputed institutions
- Masters in Business Administration from reputed institutions (can be relaxed in cases where the candidate has domain experience in Tour / Cruise/ Packaging areas)
- 3-8 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills
- Should be well versed with typical requirements processes and artifacts and have experience working with BRDs and Use Cases.
- Should be proactive and a good team player
- Should be able to speak fluent English and should be able to interact independently with customers
- Should be willing to travel to client locations across the world.
- Should possess basic knowledge of IT technical concepts and terminology
Knowledge of business processes in the Travel domain, especially in Tour/ Cruise areas
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.