Purpose of the Job
IBS’ airline maintenance and engineering software, iFlight MRO is looking for experienced candidates in ASP.net and C# for product enhancement and maintenance of web application.
3-9 years of experience in the software Industry with programming skills.
- Responsible for Analysis, Design, Development & Implementation.
- Provided guidance to team members on technical matters and software
- Development processes.
- Participate and become a key player within the Research and Development department and work on special projects as assigned.
- Understand how the application operates and is structured.
- Very good knowledge and hands on experience in .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#.NET, .NET Core 2.0, Oracle 11g/12c, MongoDB/NoSQL Databases, ASP.NET & Sencha Controls.
- Good understanding of web development technologies like HTML5, jQuery, Angular 6, TypeScript, IONIC3, Bootstrap, LINQ, Sencha Controls, Web API, JSON, CSS3.
- Very good experience with product enhancement design and development.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering life cycle processes, FP Estimation, planning, scheduling and execution with respect to the plan.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Experience in designing for non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge in mobile development.
- Domain knowledge in Airline, MRO and supply chain.
- Experience in onsite Implementation of projects.
- Experience in Report Development tools like SAP BO, Oracle Reports & Oracle Discoverer.
- Knowledge in Microservice Architecture.
- Knowledge in new UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge in Agile Development.
- Reports to manager of Development and Maintenance.
- BTech/BE/MCA or MSc in Computer Science
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.