Job Title: Software Engineer
Wanted candidates: 3-5
Employee Type: Permanent
Section: Japanese Airline
Report to: Indian Project Manager
Work Location: Kawasaki, Kanagawa (Project site)
Date of Joining: July 1st or August 1st 2017
June 20th in order to join on July 1st
July 14th in order to join on August 1st
The selected candidates will be responsible to carry out the following activities, post their 1-2 month Fresher Training in India.
- Be Point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
- Plan, monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
- Ensure overall understanding of customer requirements, applications, design and development procedures, associated tools and technology, versions of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
- Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, data modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
- Ensure overall understanding of the source code, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/acceptance for the same.
- Creating, defining, or choosing an application framework for the application.
- Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
- Take active participation in the Software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost-effective, scalable, and incremental solution.
- Effectively support the Software Architect, Presales activities.
- Resolve complex technical issues, including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
- Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
- Coordinate with customer and delivery teams located offshore / other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
- Provide support for pre-sales activities.
Qualifications & Certificates Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering.
- Any Nationalities
- Age up to 27 years old
- Programming Skill( JAVA, Oracle)
- Business level of English (i.e. equivalent to TOEIC 800 or above) if English is not Native Tongue
- Business level of Japanese(i.e. equivalent to JLPT NL2 Certification or above) if Japanese is not Native Tongue
- Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews in Tokyo Office.
- Hold valid Japan Work Permit(work 8 hours per day as fulltime) if not Japanese Native
- Willing to travel to India to take 1-2 month training right after joining
- 1st Step: (1) General Aptitude Test at Tokyo Office(Calculation questions and English Reading Comprehension). This is SPI type of questions.
(2) Face to Face interview with Japan HR Manager at Tokyo Office
- 2nd Step: Phonic interview with Global HR Manager at home
- 3rd Step: Face to Face interview with Indian Manager at Tokyo Office
- 4th Step: Face to Face interview with Japan President at Tokyo Office
Notes: 1st and 4th interview are in Japanese, while 2nd and 3rd interview in English.
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: JPY 3,000,000
- Base Salary:
JPY 3,000,000 for Bachelor holders
JPY 3,240,000 for Master holders
Notes: If candidates have 2-3 year JAVA and Oracle experience in IT company, the total annual salary(Base salary and incentive bonus) could be JPY 4-4.5M.
- Incentive Bonus: JPY600,000 (eligible to receive after the 2nd year successful completion)
Saturdays & Sundays
December 29th to January 3rd
15-day annual paid leave
6-day annual sick leave
- Probation Period: 6 months after the day of joining
How to Apply:
E-mail the below 3 documents to Satomi Maeda, Japan HR Manager. There will be a phonic interview and make sure to put phone numbers on resumes.
- Rirekisho w/Photo
- Japanese CV
- English CV
Satomi Maeda, HR Manager, Global HR Division,
IBS Software Services Japan,
NBF Shibakoen Daimondori Bldg., 1-8-12 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Office Phone: 03-5408-1761 / Mobile Phone: 070-1426-3343