Job Title: Software Engineer
Wanted candidates: 2
Employee Type: Permanent
Section: Japanese Airline
Report to: Indian Project Manager
Work Location: Kawasaki, Kanagawa (Project site)
Date of Joining: April 1st 2018
The selected candidates will be responsible to carry out the following activities.
- Be Point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
- Plan, monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
- Ensure overall understanding of customer requirements, applications, design and development procedures, associated tools and technology, versions of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
- Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, data modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
- Ensure overall understanding of the source code, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/acceptance for the same.
- Creating, defining, or choosing an application framework for the application.
- Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
- Take active participation in the Software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost-effective, scalable, and incremental solution.
- Effectively support the Software Architect, Presales activities.
- Resolve complex technical issues, including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
- Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
- Coordinate with customer and delivery teams located offshore / other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
- Provide support for pre-sales activities.
Qualifications & Certificates Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering.
- Any Nationalities
- Age up to 27 years old
- Programming Skill( JAVA, Oracle)
- Business level of English (i.e. equivalent to TOEIC 800 or above) if English is not Native Tongue
- Business level of Japanese(i.e. equivalent to JLPT NL2 Certification or above) if Japanese is not Native Tongue
- Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews in Tokyo Office.
- Hold valid Japan Work Permit(work 8 hours per day as fulltime) if not Japanese Native
- 1st Step: (1) General Aptitude Test at Tokyo Office(Calculation questions and English Reading Comprehension). This is SPI type of questions.
(2) Face to Face interview with Japan HR Manager at Tokyo Office
- 2nd Step: Phonic interview with Global HR Manager at home
- 3rd Step: Face to Face interview with Indian Manager at Tokyo Office
- 4th Step: Face to Face interview with Japan President at Tokyo Office
Notes: 1st and 4th interview are in Japanese, while 2nd and 3rd interview in English.
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: JPY 3,000,000
- Base Salary:
JPY 3,000,000 for Bachelor holders
JPY 3,240,000 for Master holders
Notes: If candidates have 2-3 year JAVA and Oracle experience in IT company, the total annual salary(Base salary and incentive bonus) could be JPY 4-4.5M.
- Incentive Bonus: JPY600,000 (eligible to receive after the 2nd year successful completion)
Saturdays & Sundays
December 29th to January 3rd
15-day annual paid leave
6-day annual sick leave
- Probation Period: 6 months after the day of joining
How to Apply:
E-mail the below 3 documents to Satomi Maeda, Japan HR Manager. There will be a phonic interview and make sure to put phone numbers on resumes.
- Rirekisho w/Photo
- Japanese CV
- English CV
Satomi Maeda, HR Manager, Global HR Division,
IBS Software Services Japan,
NBF Shibakoen Daimondori Bldg., 1-8-12 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Office Phone: 03-5408-1761 / Mobile Phone: 070-1426-3343