IBS, a leading travel, transportation and logistics solution provider is constituting a team responsible for adopting and evangelizing technical best practices in the organization. The key objective of the team would be to develop /mentor a tech community in the organization responsible for technical decisions and spread best practices across its product lines. Working under the CEO’s Office, the team will take a collaborative approach to enable the engineering teams to achieve significant enhancement in productivity and help them meet their business goals. As a member of the team, here is what we would like you to bring:
- Experience in leading, coaching & mentoring software development teams.
- More than 8 years of software development and architecture experience, with at least 5 years designing and architecting enterprise web and mobile applications
- Deep expertise in full stack development (preferably in Java). Be comfortable using other languages
- Practical experience in working with Agile methodologies such as extreme programing and scrum
- Solid knowledge and practical application of technical practices such as TDD, continuous integration, pair programming
- Hands on experience in tools & frameworks enabling Continuous delivery
- Good appreciation of secure coding practices and end to end system security
- Guided Project teams to comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Worked with delivery team(s) to formulate an automated test strategy
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to develop process & methodologies
- Good communication and Collaboration skills and have performed technical advisory roles to clients and internal teams
- Proven ability to influence cross functional teams and drive change initiatives
The following exposure will also be looked on favorably:
- Experience in working closely with CEO/ CTO to formulate technical roadmap & strategies
- Working with cloud hosting platforms such as AWS, Rackspace, and Azure etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing UX best practices
Here is what you will do:
- Disrupt, Lead and Innovate.
- Be an advocate on clean code and best practices
- Maintain strong expertise, Pilot& adopt emerging technology trends and practices within the organization
- Keep an eye on the long-term consequences of architectural choices and remind others when necessary
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure efficient development practices are employed
- Build good relationships with your product team members. Act as a mentor when required
- Facilitate adoption of agile / DevOps practices with in product teams
- Provide technical mentorship to product teams enabling them to deliver optimal solutions
- Coach on technologies and ensure enterprise understanding on latest best practices
- Help product teams in seamless adoption of latest technologies & processes
- Actively seek to remove knowledge silos within the team
- Spot gaps in team capability and figure out how to fix them as a team
- Question & clarify technical vision for the team
- Provide feedback to delivery leadership on best practices, risks & mitigations amongst team
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement on