Experience: 3-6 Yrs in Air Cargo Domain is Mandatory
Work Product Delivery:
- Contribute to design and review design artefacts specifications as part of development work plan.
- Understand and design test plans and test scenarios based on feature design and implementation.
- Provide technical leadership to test design and execution of feature set.
- Design and implement automation framework or scripts.
- Participate in test plan reviews, defect validation and productivity metrics development.
- Deliver portions of project/release as the Senior tester /Test analyst and work closely with Sr Test Lead/Test Manager.
- Identify and proactively communicate technical issues associated with portions of the project. Execute technical portions of a risk mitigation plan.
- Provide and quantify alternative designs to solve technical issues (as related to assigned portion of project) as they arise.
- Estimate time/resource costs for the technical delivery of assigned portion of the project with some supervision.
- Resolve conflicts between individual team members effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to pursue assigned sections of a project plan. Deliver assignments, delegates tasks, and motivates team.
- Handle people management activities to organisation expectation.
- Communicate technical positions to client and defends those positions.
- Assist in setting and maintaining technical expectations related to projects for clients.
Good to have:
- Onshore experience-interacting with customer, UAT experience is added advantage
- Design using HP ALM
- Design tools knowledge like MBT
Qualification & Performance:
- Has minimum 5 years’ experience in software quality assurance. (or project delivery exp) for Test Analyst. Minimum of 3 YRs for Sr engineer
- Experience in cargo application testing . Min 2 Yrs hands on experience
- Has ability to mentor a team consisting of 5 or more individuals.
- Has participated in/delivered at the Senior Tester level one each of: Test planning Automation Execution and Analysis
- Has provided technical leadership to test design and execution of feature set. Has designed/ implemented automation framework or scripts.
- Has participated in test plan reviews, defect validation and productivity metrics development.
Willingness to travel onsite
This role reports to - Test Lead /TM
Location: Bangalore and will travel to client locations on short term or Long term
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.