Purpose of the Job
IBS’ airline maintenance and engineering software, iFlight MRO is looking for experienced candidates in ASP.net and C# for product enhancement and maintenance of web application.
- 10-16 years of experience in the software Industry with programming skills.
- Responsible for Analysis, Design, Development & Implementation.
- Provided guidance to team members on technical matters and software
- Quickly grasp technical client requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture based on Cryptomathic product portfolio, in writing (including RFI/RFP), online or during face to face meeting (including presentation and demo workshops)
- Strong presales focus involving colleagues from sales, product management and development as well as external partners and auditors to help close deals
- Manage projects acting as a technical advisor to external parties such as clients and partners.
- Very good knowledge and hands on experience in .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#.NET, Oracle 11g/12c, ASP.NET & Sencha Controls.
- Good understanding of web development technologies like HTML5, jQuery, Angular 2, IONIC2, Bootstrap, LINQ, Sencha Controls, Web API, JSON,CSS3.
- Very good experience with product enhancement design and development.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering life cycle processes, FP Estimation, planning, scheduling and execution with respect to the plan.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Experience in designing for non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge in mobile development.
- Domain knowledge in Airline, MRO and supply chain.
- Experience in onsite Implementation of projects.
- Experience in Report Development tools like SAP BO, Oracle Reports & Oracle Discoverer.
- Reports to manager of Development.
- BTech/BE/MCA or MSc in Computer Science
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only