Experience – 5-7 Yrs (1 -Analysts position) AIRLINE PSS DOMAIN EXPERIENCE IS A MUST with good communication skills
Work Product Delivery
- Participate in requirement analysis and provide detailed estimation
- Provide support to team in understanding requirement
- Understand and design test plans and test scenarios based on requirement
- Provide technical leadership to test design and execution
- Participate in test plan reviews, defect validation and ensure quality of deliverables
- Review ongoing development/ technical documentation and maintain an inventory of improvements.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensures client satisfaction.
- Train and coach members to ensure effective knowledge transfer activity.
Qualification & Performance
- Has minimum 5 years’ experience in software quality assurance for Test Analyst.
- Experience in airline domain PSS testing. Min 3 Yrs hands on experience
- Has ability to mentor a team consisting of 5 or more individuals.
- Experience in execution of functional, regression and system testing
- Experience and willingness to work on creating test cases, test scripts and execute them
- Exposure to Metrics (Defect, Test Execution), status reports and exit reports
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Exposure to MS Excel and other tools (QA & Support)
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Significant experience in quality assurance processes, software lifecycle, testing, planning, execution & defect tracking.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
Good to have
- PSS Legacy system work experience
- Onshore experience-interacting with customer
- ISTQB Certification
- Interaction and experience with Japanese customers
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment: Currently through Campus placement only