Experience : 6-8 yrs in Air Cargo Domain is Mandatory
Work Product Delivery:
- Contribute to test planning, Strategy and review design artefacts specifications as part of development work plan.
- Create and design test plans and based on feature design and implementation.
- Provide technical leadership to test design and execution of feature set.
- Deliver portions of project/release as the Test Lead and work closely with Test manager/Sr Manager.
- Estimate time/resource costs for the technical delivery of the project
- Resolve conflicts between individual team members effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to pursue a project plan. Deliver assignments, delegates tasks, and motivates team.
- Handle people management activities to organisation expectation.
- Coordiante with customer and team located in different locations
- Communicate technical positions to client and defends those positions.
- Assist in setting and maintaining technical expectations related to projects for clients.
Qualification & Performance:
- Has minimum 6 years’ experience in software quality assurance. (or project delivery exp)
- Experience in cargo application testing . Min 3 Yrs hands on in cargo domain
- Has ability to mentor a team consisting of 10 or more individuals.
- Has provided technical leadership to test design and execution of feature set. Has designed/ implemented automation framework or scripts.
- Has participated in test plan, defect validation and productivity metrics development.
- Good communication skills
Willingness to travel onsite
Location: Bangalore and will travel to client locations on short term or Long term
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.