Location: Mclean, Virginia (USA)
- Knowledgeable in resource management, forecasting, estimation and task prioritization
- Possess knowledge of data transformation, data warehousing, and SQL syntax.
- Understand the different types of schema in the data warehouse.
- Perform technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and data modeling and Big data warehouse platform.
- Experience with ETL tools (Informatica, Data Stage or similar toolPreferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Hadoop, MicroStrategy or SAS is beneficial. Experience with Green Plum • Experience developing ETL processes and business intelligence
- Required Technical Skills-experience in data and analytics environments with involvement in big data and BI programs. Experience with MicroStrategy and specifically with Integrity Manager, or JMeter (Apache), a plus. Hadoop, Hortonworks, AWS Redshift and Tableau experience also a plus.