Existing platform that runs two loyalty programs were facing difficulty in scaling up with the growth of the loyalty propositions. Hence, the primary objective of the customer was to move away from the existing system's nonflexible and poor architecture which was difficult to maintain and could not adapt to accommodate changes in the desired time. This would not only enable them to use a single platform to run both their loyalty programs but also enable them to introduce and scale the loyalty operations without incurring high operational cost.
- Replace in-house legacy systems with a new generation loyalty management solution that is easier to maintain and compatible to changes
- Manage two disparate loyalty program propositions under a single roof
- Superior sustainability and scalability in line with the brand’s planned business expansion
- Seamlessly integrate with the new distribution platform and website, thus becoming the critical component of a GBP 25 million business transformation
- Re-engineer contact center processes to improve agent productivity and enhance user experience