Cutting-edge technology, taking your business to the next level
As the global market moves towards digital transformation, we play the role of a strategic partner for our customers to pave their way towards excellence with breakthrough technology. We create value for customers by defining digital business strategy and solving business problems by leveraging technologies such as data science, natural language processing, intelligent automation, and blockchain. We invest extensively in research and development and constantly engage in hackathons and technical conferences to put our skills to test. By maintaining a symbiotic relationship with our customers through innovation support workshops and digital sessions, we utilize every opportunity to grow together as strategic partners and enable customers to deploy technology innovation in their business. Successful outcomes of product incubation contribute to IBS Software products and their road maps. Our customers, aided by advanced technology capabilities, are disrupting the existing business models in terms of scalability, speed to market, and consumer delight.
Dynamic Ancillary Personalization (iDAP)
Fixed pricing methods, legacy platforms, and manual interventions by analysts have historically confined airlines from providing personalized customer experience. iDAP is an advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine built using Machine Learning (ML) algorithms and New Distribution Capability (NDC) standards to help airlines offer the right ancillary to the right customer at the right price in real-time to improve customer experience. iDAP offers digital integration seamlessly with any passenger reservation system, to price and recommend ancillaries based on the passengers’ willingness to pay/accept. iDAP achieves this through advanced pricing and recommendation strategies, using which it prices ancillaries dynamically based on product, passenger, and flight attributes, combined with real-time demand, and further optimizes it using feedback loops, thereby improving revenue. It recommends the right ancillaries to passengers based on their past purchase behavior and the current context, consequently stimulating demand.
iDAP dynamically prices and recommends ancillaries
- AI-powered solution utilizes reinforcement techniques to arrive at an optimal price and maximises the revenue captured under the demand curve for ancillaries
- Recommends the product by learning the past purchase behavior as well as the current online context
- Recommendations are continuously refined by capturing real-time user interactions
iDAP Cockpit: Assists the revenue/commercial manager
- Offers extensive analytical capabilities in the form of reports and dashboards which enable the revenue/commercial manager to keep track of performance and revenue KPIs
- Simulation screens within iDAP enable the airline revenue/commercial manager to test various configurations before applying them to a live environment
- Rule engine sets various control parameters for the system, like minimum and maximum values of seat ancillary prices, fare class, fare price, etc.
Contact Center Automation - Mailbot
Airline call centers are an important touch point in a customer-centric support strategy as they play a key role in maintaining customer satisfaction through email management. Thousands of support emails are still manually handled at these centers every day, leading to multiple problems:
- Delayed or missed responses may lead to customer dissatisfaction
- Costs may increase due to a large agent pool
- Change in agent experience level may cause inconsistency across conversations
- Inability to handle traffic surges during common disruptions (like flight cancellations) or stronger disruptions (like COVID-19) may lead to operational inefficiency
IBS Software mailbot allows you to immediately respond to customer queries with the right information, complete the requested tasks by connecting to other systems, follow up on missing details, or send confirmations. All these are done without any manual intervention or peak traffic load concerns, courtesy of its unique auto-scaling feature. All the while, mailbot keeps you informed through extensive dashboards where you can drill down to every email processed.
- State-of-the-art NLP engine enables the mailbot to understand what is requested for in the emails, extract the necessary details, decide if the request is valid, and proceed to the required action, based on the specific request from the customer
- Configure workflows to connect to other systems and process business requests
- Configurable degrees of automation to provide an element of human supervision that is comfortable to the business user
Being customer-centric and data-intensive, the travel industry stands to gain from leveraging technology like Natural Language Processing (NLP). The sheer amount of natural language data in the forms of customer reviews, marketing collaterals, and social media content can be utilized to better understand customers, cater to their needs, and automate business processes. To access such capabilities, customers need to rely on multiple third-party cloud services for data management, which will have significant implications on data privacy. The IBS Software NLP engine is an in-house innovative platform that performs all the conventional NLP capabilities, while adding further value with its unique semantic search and analytical capabilities. The architecture and design enable it to power various IBS Software products and solutions as well as be consumed as a standalone platform. This state-of-the-art NLP engine reduces the dependency on third-party cloud platforms for data management and analytics of natural data, ensuring better value and data security.
- Semantic search capability to retrieve answers from a text-based knowledge base. Both structured (JSON) and unstructured (FAQ, PDF files, images) data can be used as knowledge repositories
- Multi-channel gateway to connect to applications on web, mobile, social media, etc.
- Models trained on aviation data and terminology
- Training and simulation interface
- NLP capabilities like intent/entity recognition, text classification, sentiment analysis, topic modelling, and text mining
- Multi-language support
In today’s digital world, personalization is omnipresent and customers expect every business to offer truly personalized services. Travel & hospitality businesses are no exception.
Although contact centers are a critical part of airline customer experience, most operate as an extension to the core business today.
Digital transformation in travel industry is an understatement. If you are not on the digital wave yet, you have already missed the bus.