Ready to take your Operations Control Center and passenger experience to the next level?
Ensuring on-time flights, optimized crew rosters, cost-efficient airline and airport operations, safety, timely aircraft maintenance and repairs, and swift disruption management are just some of the daily challenges Operations Control Centers face. These mission-critical processes are often handled through heavy manual intervention across multiple systems, interfaces, spreadsheets, and even paper documents. And across siloed teams. Yet, beyond operational indicators, passenger experiences and airline brand reputations are at stake.
iFlight drives performance excellence for major airlines worldwide, providing unmatched predictability, responsiveness, and productivity to operational challenges. Dynamic situational awareness offers real-time insights into airline and airport operations. The platform's intelligent digital tools use those data-driven insights for predictive recovery and scenario modeling to optimize integrated operational and crew management plans.
An airline's entire operational spectrum can be planned, managed, optimized, and monitored through a single interface. Automated processes ensure efficient operations, staff productivity, human error reduction, and cost savings. iFlight's artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities, along with smart optimizers, continuously improve operational dependability, efficiency, and robustness.
Integrated disruption management tools drive proactive recovery by automating flight rescheduling, cost-aware crew reassignments, connecting time pairing, hotel bookings, and customer compensation.
And because an airline's staff is its greatest brand ambassador, iFlight boosts crew satisfaction through automated preferential pairing and itinerary bidding options while adhering to the industry's strict health and safety regulations. Intelligent optimizers also help airlines reduce their carbon footprint and environmental impact.
Underpinned by a highly scalable and open cloud architecture, iFlight can easily integrate with existing technology stacks. iFlight's SaaS model allows airlines to enjoy full platform integration or independent deployment of the solution's individual modules. Our commitment to state-of-the-art technology, hand in hand with our customer-centric approach and implementation track record, are what make IBS Software unique in the travel technology landscape.
saved every year
across 50+ airlines
170 K+ crew
Helping 12000+ maintenance personnel manage 1000+ aircraft daily
Designed for airlines, alliances, and airline groups, iFlight Ops optimizes flight operations for increased efficiencies, reduced costs, and improved on-time performance. iFlight Ops provides airline operations control centers with real-time dynamic situational awareness on end-to-end flight operations.
iFlight Ops enables proactive decision-making and improves operational efficiencies, On-Time Performance (OTP), reduces fuel costs through optimizing aircraft allocation, and enables all stakeholders to collaboratively decide and execute the best disruption management strategy.
- Avoid operational compliance failures
- Improve management of schedule change
- Reduce the impact of operational disruptions
- Improve aircraft utilization
- Improve operations staff efficiency
Reduce Crew Operations Costs while Improving Crew Quality of Life
iFlight Crew Planning solutions help airlines build crew-friendly pairings and rosters that strike a perfect balance between business objectives, crew satisfaction, and operational stability. Backed by AD OPT’s award-winning optimization engines, iFlight Crew Planning delivers trusted and recognized tools that automate and optimize strategic crew planning processes for enhanced operational robustness and cost control.
iFlight Crew Planning spans:
- Crew pairing optimization: to build the most cost-effective pairings for maximum efficiency
- Crew rostering optimization: to build quality crew rosters that balance fairness and fatigue risk with operational integrity
- Preferential bidding system: to increase operational efficiency and crew quality of life
- Manpower planning optimization: to anticipate manpower shortages and avoid service disruptions with optimized "just-in-time" training plans
- Achieve optimal operational efficiency through proven, industry-leading crew optimization tools
- Reduce operations costs while improving crew quality of life
- Streamline the crew planning process while enhancing strategic planning and decision-making capabilities
iFlight Crew Ops is a next-generation crew management solution that helps airlines achieve critical business goals by empowering decision-makers to find cost-effective solutions to daily problems quickly and easily. iFlight Crew Ops helps airlines understand and mitigate the impact of disruptions and automate communications processes for seamless collaboration across stakeholders.
- Reduce delay or cancellations due to crew unavailability through proactive situational awareness and alerting
- Ensure strict adherence of the airline, authority, and union regulations through the centralized rule engine
- Automated end-to-end training and qualification management
- Real-time crew communication and auto-processing of Crew Bid and Swap requests through crew self-service functions
iFlight Hub helps airlines manage their turnaround and connection operations by providing a complete operations diagnostic across hubs. iFlight Hub helps manage passenger connections more efficiently, disseminate information across the airport, reduce turnaround times, and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Improved operational efficiency through tools that transform working practices
- Increased turnaround and connection efficiencies through tools that recommend recovery scenarios to help save potential misconnections
- Increased collaboration and faster decision-making support through a single source of truth
- Enhanced operational efficiencies and streamlined process workflows between Hub Control and Operations Control
Reliability delivered on time, every time
iFlight MRO is an airline maintenance and engineering solution to successfully manage all the technical, operational, regulatory, and commercial aspects of maintenance, engineering, and logistics requirements of the airline industry. iFlight MRO provides the foundation for implementing best-in-class business processes that significantly reduce overall maintenance costs while ensuring regulatory compliance. The solution improves productivity, aircraft readiness, and asset utilization by leveraging the latest technology innovations and processes.
- Complete maintenance and engineering suite with integrated workflows, financials, and advanced reporting
- Supports entirely paperless operations through e-Signature, SPEC 2K, and electronic publications
- Provides a seamless digital experience across desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Scalable, n-tier architecture designed for high performance and reliability
- Provides offline capability to track remote aircraft maintenance operations in locations without internet connectivity
iFlight Airport is an integrated information management platform that helps airlines and airports enhance operational efficiency and improve passenger satisfaction. The solution enables different user groups to collaborate and work together to improve service quality. From freight systems to terminal operations, iFlight Airport offers creative digital solutions for diverse ecosystems within airports, aiming to drive efficiencies, bring down costs, generate new business, and elevate the passenger experience.
iFlight Airport's Operational Database is a comprehensive application used to plan, manage, and track flights, airport resource allocation, and usage from initial schedule planning to billing. It enables effective real-time management of airport resources allowing more flights to operate with shorter turnaround times. It provides a centralized view of data from disparate sources for precise situational analysis and strategic business decision-making.
Crew planning and optimization are central to any airline´s operations, cost management, and customer service delivery. Having the right tools and data to make complex, cost-aware, and legally compliant decisions is critical. Whether at the planning stage or adapting to last-minute changes, scenario planning makes a big difference.
Increased pressure on cost reduction and optimized spending continue to be firmly on the agenda. Yet, a fine line exists between controlling costs and delivering quality service that drives customer satisfaction. Crew management sits between both.
TIrregular operations pose a constant challenge to profits and maintaining customer satisfaction. Survival amid these challenges requires the right technology and effective communication between personnel. This white paper creates inroads to bridge IT systems with disruption management.