Are you ready to deploy an unrestrained and cutting-edge loyalty program?
Say goodbye to lengthy, expensive, and resource-intensive loyalty systems customizations that take an IT army to push through. Or even worse, scrapping innovative program designs and ideas because of systems limitations.
Leading airlines worldwide use iLoyal to power their reward schemes and drive revenues through agile program design, partner integration, and gamified member engagement opportunities.
The platform's sophisticated data and analytics provide airlines with a 360-degree customer view, allowing highly targeted and segmented campaigns for B2C and B2B audiences. Advanced automation, a powerful rules engine, and a rich set of APIs combine with your partner ecosystem to dynamically package and personalize offers. Real-time transactions enabled, from search to redemption to fraud prevention, iLoyal’s secure platform drives program growth and revenues for the world’s top airlines.
Deployed through a SaaS model, airlines can enjoy full, end-to-end platform integration or select specific modules of the iLoyal portfolio for an independent or phased implementation. Built using microservices and containerization, iLoyal is highly configurable, allowing loyalty leaders to sidestep painstaking systems customizations and drive innovative program designs. An open systems approach facilitates partner integration to accelerate value delivery to program members. The platform's flexibility offers unmatched agility to develop, launch, test, monitor, and adapt new products and services. iLoyal's modern cloud architecture instantly scales to business needs and lowers platform maintenance and upgrade costs, driving operational efficiency and increased productivity.
R&D spend today builds tomorrow's success. Ongoing investment in iLoyal's dynamic development roadmap leads to the continuous release of rich business features and engagement capabilities. Our innovative and flexible mission-critical systems, in addition to our customer-centric approach and implementation track record, are what set IBS Software apart in travel technology.
Earn & Burn
Activities per year
Empowers airlines with powerful tools for end-to-end loyalty program management. Capabilities range from program design and creation to business rules setting for partner management and billing, day-to-day operational aspects, to month-end financial accounting and liability reporting. The system supports a "single customer record" strategy across all channels.
- Program design: allows business users to manage multiple B2C and B2B programs
- Rules engine: allows business rules setting for end-to-end loyalty processes
- Communication: deploys personalized, multi-channel communications
- Rewards: allows program members to pay for services partly or entirely using points
- Accruals: offers a comprehensive and end-to-end experience to members by providing endless possibilities to cash in on earn opportunities
- Memberships: end-to-end member management, from enrolment to service requests
- Reports: standard reports to keep track of real-time operations
- Accounting: tracks the monetary aspects of all loyalty transactions
- Administration: user profile management and privileges assignment
A comprehensive solution for managing loyalty program partners from contracting, loyalty points sales, partner billing, and processing of member activities. Helps achieve shorter partner onboarding times through easily configurable business rules to define partner product offerings and accrual and redemption conditions. The flexibility to configure partner-specific billing protocols and industry-specific transaction validations enables easy administration of partners across the loyalty network. The Partner Self Service portal provides a single-entry point for partners to manage their account and loyalty activities.
- Quick partner onboarding: flexible partner profiles and contracting terms definition
- Partner analytics: dynamic attributes to capture partner-specific information
- Partner self-service portal: partner administration capabilities
- Real-time processing: web services for process accruals, retro claims, and redemptions
- Accounting & reporting: monetary transactions tracking and reporting
- Fee management: configure partner-specific fees
- Points sales: pre-paid or credit purchase options
- Partner-specific business rules: flexible rules assignments and management
Seamlessly integrates information, people, and processes to streamline all major areas of customer interactions. Customer engagement activities can range from building online strategies to gain customer attention to rewarding them for their interest and involvement in the brand.
- Integration with other platforms: easily integrates with core business systems
- Responsive member portal: enables customizable self-service functions
- Mobile-ready: context-based communications
- Comprehensive customer data store: collects online and offline customer interactions
- Contact center: streamlines customer interactions by seamlessly integrating people and processes for enhanced customer engagement
- Communication support: configurable templates for personalized communications
- Social Media Connect: integrates with customer social media networks
- Gamification strategies: encourage and reward member engagement
A comprehensive solution to promote offers in a more meaningful and personalized way. The system allows airlines to run end-to-end campaigns from planning to execution and post-campaign analysis. It maximizes targeted marketing to program members and prospects on a one-to-one level. Advanced loyalty campaign management features generate stronger brand affinity with customers through tailored promotions that increase revenues per member through segment-specific targeting.
- Customer segmentation: based on any customer profile or transaction history attribute
- Personalized communication: custom templates-based communications via multiple channels
- Campaign calendar: multiple runs of a specific campaign in time-bound instances
- Response tracking: automatic tracking and incentive distribution for members
- Campaign evaluation: analyzes campaign results against established parameters
- Communications rules: flexible settings for member communications programing
Enables smarter digital loyalty and marketing experiences between airlines and their customers. As brands work hard to retain customers and maximize value, Mobile Engagement Solution strengthens value generation through personalized and enhanced consumer experiences. The mobile solution is designed to simplify loyalty interactions and garner more responses through timely communication.
- Contextual messaging: communicate, promote, and notify on time
- On-the-go purchases: drive app sales through an extensive and categorized rewards menu
- Proximity-driven activities: add value through location-based recommendations
- Unique Digital ID: store profile details as QR codes on virtual loyalty cards
- Profile management: allow members to view and manage personal details, transaction history, program statistics, and tier progress
- Social networking: enable loyalty app customer login with social media accounts
- Gamification: stimulate, engage, and reward customer interactions through gamification strategies
Empowers airlines with a rich set of tools to better understand customer segments, behavior, and business trends. Simple and intuitive dashboards that are easy to view, use, and personalize consolidate the information for deeper customer and business performance insights.
- Trends and forecasting: break down transactional data to understand seasonality and trends
- Understanding segments: identify sets of data that exhibit similar characteristics
- Customer valuation: evaluate members against multiple dimensions through advanced customer loyalty analytics
- Business intelligence dashboard: design, share, analyze, and monitor data
A patent-pending solution that evaluates fraudulent transactions using a combination of statistical methods and machine learning that runs on a proprietary data analytics platform.
- Detect frauds in real-time: advanced machine learning and data analytics models validate transactions and assign a score for fraud detection and prevention. Inbuilt feedback and self-learning mechanisms improve reliability
- Investigate interlinked fraud: identifies fraud patterns and monitors high-risk member accounts. Provides a unified view of members and activities impacted by fraud and enables appropriate remedial actions at the activity or member level
- Configure prevention measures : allows rule configuration and simulation based on historical data to test effectiveness before going into production
- Discover actionable insights: allows system transactions to be viewed at a glance by fraud type, sub-categories, tier, and activities. Generates automatic fraud summary and transaction reports
A flexible digital wallet for a winning travel credits strategy
Travel credits, like vouchers or flight credits, kick-in when travel plans change, whether caused by the airline, the traveler, or force majeure. But a change in plans doesn't have to lead to lost revenues for airlines, nor friction for travelers.
An effective travel credit strategy, supported by a cutting-edge digital wallet, sets the ground for win-win outcomes. Yet, most airlines still struggle to manage travel credits, causing frustration to their customers and lost revenues for them. It doesn't have to be that way. Five ways IBS Software's digital wallet can help:
- A customer-centric user experience
- Highly flexible redemption deployment options
- Improved cash retention through deeper customer engagement
- Analytics-driven management approach
- Increased efficiency and cost-savings through automation
True to its core principle "More than just a flight", Bamboo Airways' key focus is on creating exceptional customer experiences and achieving high passenger load factors.
A flying audience is a prime target for new member acquisition; at no other time will they be so exposed to an airline´s marketing channels. This eBook explores five essential steps to convert your flying customers into loyalty program members.
Too often, legacy systems are a costly roadblock to innovation for loyalty leaders. This blog explores features that drive cutting-edge loyalty programs and how a modern, cloud-native airline loyalty platform drives innovation, member engagement, revenues, and cost savings.