Flight disruptions and irregular operations can have a significant impact on airlines, crew, and passengers, and carriers cannot afford to mismanage these occurrences. For enhanced operations, airlines need smart technologies that seek optimal balance between operational reliability, cost efficiency & crew satisfaction.
iFlight, IBS‘ next generation single digital airline operations platform, has been designed for airlines, alliances and airline groups for managing fleet, hub, crew operations end-to-end, optimizing resources, employing emerging technologies and supporting innovation. iFlight solves real-time data integration challenges in airline operations by providing a comprehensive OCC situational awareness that allows for proactive decision making and enables all stakeholders to collaboratively decide on the best disruption management strategy.
- Situational Awareness real-time and proactive monitoring that reduces the response time to operational problems
- Enhanced proactive aircraft and crew alerting mechanism that reduces unplanned diversions and delays and improves resource utilization
- Integrated Disruption Management that reduces delay and, passenger compensation and cancellation costs
Superior System Capabilities
- Intuitive solvers and workflow support for collaborative decision making
- Faster information retrieval for operational users through dynamic filters and a single page information display
- Flexibility to include subsidiary airline data to exploit operational synergies across group
Hear from our Business Leader
Mathew M Baby, VP & Head of Aviation Operations LoB talks about the development of next-generation flight operations and crew management solution, iFlight.
iFlight is envisioned to be an integrated solution, which supports end-to-end processes of flight operations and crew management for airlines, airline groups and alliances. It also optimizes the resources, assets and costs...