Designed to manage onshore logistics, iLogistics Land provides capabilities to manage personnel and material movement on land, through a variety of transport options like bus, car, truck and rail. The Safe Journey management capabilities enables companies to reduce risks related to journey over land and thereby reduce accidents. The system can seamlessly integrate with TMS systems used by service providers and also take feeds from positioning and tracking systems such as IVMS, RFID and GPS/GPRS/GIS.
- Efficient and coordinated workforce travel made possible through seamless integration of Bus shuttles and car journeys with flight schedules
- Optimized journey planning from consolidation of land journeys on similar routes and automatic bus shuttle schedule creations based on flight arrivals and departures
- Reduced incidents through dynamic risk assessment and safe journey management based on real-time driver, vehicle and route data feeds from vehicle tracking / IVMS systems
- Enhanced visibility of 3PL/4PL operations through central truck dispatching features, real time tracking, KPI monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Optimizing fuel consumption with the aid of tools such as fuel card management, fuel requisition and fleet maintenance
Hear from our Business Leader
Remasankar, General Manager & Head of Oil and Gas Logistics LOB explains key features and benefits of iLogistics.
iLogistics actually helps clients to achieve logistics efficiency as most of the Oil and Gas companies are now trying to reduce their cost of operations. So whenever the joint venture operations or collaborative working operations is happening, iLogistics is the only platform now available to facilitate clients to work in a sharing environment...