Built for high-occupancy camps, hotels and workforce lodges, iLogistics powers your onshore accommodation management functions through a host of features providing advanced visibility, optimized capacity utilization and housekeeping management for owned as well as contractor accommodation facilities.
- Single integrated itinerary for end-to-end travel (commercial/charter/helicopter + bus/car) and camp accommodation with email/SMS alerts
- Roster and crew schedules for permanent rotators and automated bed assignment based on configurable rules
- Optimized bed allocations during bulk travel changes and flight cancellations
- Visual indication for no-shows, training compliance, orientation tracking etc.
- Door tag printing, HSE management, housekeeping and meal tracking capabilities
- Predictive capacity planning by analyzing occupation history
- Tariff definitions, cost allocations and invoice management
- Advanced capabilities like room ‘on-hold’, kiosk check-in, smart badge integration, offline working capability, and many more
Hear from our Business Leader
Remasankar, General Manager & Head of Oil and Gas Logistics LOB explains key features and benefits of iLogistics.
iLogistics actually helps clients to achieve logistics efficiency as most of the Oil and Gas companies are now trying to reduce their cost of operations. So whenever the joint venture operations or collaborative working operations is happening, iLogistics is the only platform now available to facilitate clients to work in a sharing environment...