iLogistics PoB powers your personnel-on-board management capabilities to ensure safe travel and stay of your personnel on offshore assets and remote land locations. Through a host of features focusing on rotation scheduling, offshore safety compliances, mustering and tracking of personnel, iLogistics PoB has superior platform management and emergency evacuation capabilities.
- Unique multi-modal integration across aviation, marine and land modules ensuring seamless information flow for improved planning and tracking of passenger movement
- Strict compliance to offshore HSE standards by enforcement of rules and policies on max PoB, safe manning levels, drug testing and safety courses/certificate validations
- Core crew scheduling & roster management with provisions to enforce exceptional approval workflows for special travels and waivers
- Efficient mustering and mock-drill planning through automated Lifeboat, Muster point emergency roles allocations including offline working capability
- Real time PoB tracking through RFID and smart-badge technologies
- Efficient incident profiling and risk assessment matrices to reduce exposure hours and LTIs
- Better evacuation planning during emergencies facilitated by evacuation priorities, essential status, automated helicopter/boat allocations and centralized dashboard of all offshore assets
Hear from our Business Leader
Remasankar, General Manager & Head of Oil and Gas Logistics LOB explains key features and benefits of iLogistics.
iLogistics actually helps clients to achieve logistics efficiency as most of the Oil and Gas companies are now trying to reduce their cost of operations. So whenever the joint venture operations or collaborative working operations is happening, iLogistics is the only platform now available to facilitate clients to work in a sharing environment...