iLogistics UG serves as a quintessential model for all underground mining operations. It powers the logistics operations of people and material through features like long term demand planning, automated cage scheduling, e-ticketing and barcode enabled shipment tracking and receipts, all of this bundled into an appealing, easy to use graphical user interface.
- Single integrated system for managing personnel and material transportation to underground mine sites and the return via shaft or cages
- Long term demand planning functions improve supply chain planning horizon up to 2 years and ensures seamless mine operations without any operational delays
- Extensive automation in cage scheduling and material receipts delivers extremely efficient underground logistics operations without congestion and delays.
- Mobile-enabled tracking and data-capture solution helps companies to maintain complete control and visibility over the entire material transportation process<
- Real-time inventory tracking helps to get rid of the surplus inventory and avoids congestion at the underground mine site
- Quick and automated check-ins through kiosks, handheld scanners, and tablet transform traditional business processes, resulting in reduced costs and increased efficiency.
Hear from our Business Leader
Remasankar, General Manager & Head of Oil and Gas Logistics LOB explains key features and benefits of iLogistics.
iLogistics actually helps clients to achieve logistics efficiency as most of the Oil and Gas companies are now trying to reduce their cost of operations. So whenever the joint venture operations or collaborative working operations is happening, iLogistics is the only platform now available to facilitate clients to work in a sharing environment...