Ship Partner on-board solution suite will be core to a cruise line's digital strategy to deliver a seamless personalized experience to customers across the trip life cycle.
The functions of an on-board ship Property Management System (PMS) have grown dramatically over time. Today's system has to facilitate the provision of best possible client experience while effectively controlling operations and vessel security. The system must also be tightly integrated with a cruise lines' shore-side systems to monitor fleet wide activity and trends to enhance marketing, product planning, crew management, and financial reporting. This must all be done in the context of the lowest possible cost of ownership.
Ship Partner, the next-generation fully web-based solution suite for on-board property, guest and personnel management reflects the industry evolution described. It is a tightly coupled series of modules that integrates closely with CRM, Loyalty and Reservation Systems to provide functionality that meets the demands of a cruise line to maximize its clients' satisfaction & revenue, and provide immediate access to real time data across the whole fleet, thus allowing effective product planning and marketing decision support. It provides for a secure vessel operating environment and tools, to ensure that the quality of the passengers' on board experience is best in class.
IBS’s Ship Partner solution suite comprises of the following key modules:
Next generation PMS system built specifically for the cruise industry. Fully integrated with reservation and CRM systems to deliver personalized guest experiences and relying on automation to boost operational efficiency.
- Reservation Loading and Tracking
- Passenger Manifest
- Vessel & Voyage Management
- Gangway Management
- 360-degree Customer Profile
- Passenger Billing
- Visitors Management
- Crew Profile & Billing
- Safety Drills
- Muster Station & Cabin Assignments
- Baggage Tracking
- Currency Exchange
Fast Check-in for passengers on an online or offline mode using a variety of devices like laptops, mobile or tablets to avoid queues and improve guest satisfaction.
- Streamlined Check-in process
- FIT or Group Check-in
- Customizable Check-in workflow
- Easy Passenger Verification
- Remote check-in at ports with minimum connectivity
- Passenger Payment information capture
- Split Billing setup
- Card and Luggage Tag Printing
- RFID integration
- Last Minute Booking
Cruise ships are seeing dramatic increases in traveller demand for communication services caused by the use of smartphones, laptops and tablets as part of their vacation experience. and everyone now wants and expects to be connected while on their cruise.
Ship Partner Guest Portal is an intuitive mobile app for guests to know more about cruise line’s offerings and directly make reservations for on-board amenities, events, shore excursions OR simply take a virtual tour of the ship. The concierge services available just with a touch of a button on this app will definitely be a customer satisfaction booster as well as improve crew efficiency. The mobile app works on all mobile platforms like iOS, android etc.
- Ship and Voyage Information
- Product Catalog with Photos & Videos
- Virtual Tour
- Shore Excursion Information & Booking
- Restaurant Information & Dining Seating Requests
- Tour Guide
- Guest Notifications
- Tour Guide
- Social Media Integration
Managing On-Shore excursions across the fleet has never been easier, Ship Partners’ Shorex module allows to easily track, manage and book shore excursions, events and services on-board to increase revenue per passenger.
- Shorex Catalog Management
- Book Shorex/Tour
- Inventory/Pricing Setup
- Setup Shorex packages
- Mark-up & Slab-based pricing models
- Pricing per person or Quantity-based
- Book FIT and Groups
- Shorex Manifest
- Shorex Vendor Management
- Vendor Notifications
- Shorex – Passenger Bus Assignments
- Crew Mobile App – For Shorex Management & Tracking
The POS is versatile and known for its capabilities to remove barriers for transactions anytime, anywhere and for anything. Supporting a cash free environment on-board, Ship Partner's point-of-sale systems can be installed at food & beverage, retail, medical and spa outlets to enable sales through RFID devices, on-board key cards or credit cards.
- Multiple Form of Payments
- Configured for use at restaurants, bars, medical and spa outlets
- Fully Integrated with Ship Partner Stock and Dining Systems
- Item Availability by Colour coding
- Parent and Child Product Displays
- Packages Management (Drink Packages etc.)
- Multi Course Dining Management
- Split Checks
- Integration with Pax Profile
- Passenger and Crew Billing
- Open Table Functionality
- Signature capture on tablets
- Guest Comments/Modifiers (less ice, more ice etc.)
- End of Day Report
Take full control of your stock with real time inventory management across the fleet, centralized control of purchasing, vendor management and invoicing.
- Purchase Workflow
- Purchase Order Management
- Bid Management
- Issue Requests
- Stock Item Management (Definition, Pricing, Inventory)
- Package Definition & Management
- Menu Engineering
- Interactive Calendar based Menu Scheduling
- Recipe Management
- Integrated with Ship Partner POS and Dining Management Systems
- Purchase Analysis
- Sales & Budgeting
Streamlined Crew Management by Ship Partner empowers Cruise Lines to view and adapt to their ever changing workforce, a crucial link and a differentiator for the brand. Ship Partner Crew enables simplified crew scheduling including comprehensive recruitment procedures and storage of employment records, crew safety & operational certification tracking.
- Crew Profile Management
- Single/Mass crew sign on/off
- Global Crew Planning
- Minimum Manning
- Crew Training Scheduler
- Crew check-in /check-out status
- Crew payments
- Competency & Qualification Management
- Employment & Contract Management