The energy industry is going through a massive transformation aimed at delivering efficiency in operations to effectively function in the fluctuating demand and supply environment. This shift would necessitate new business models and process innovations across various disciplines - including logistics. Supply function stakeholders need to ask themselves pertinent questions regarding the logistics strategies and processes, and the collaboration models with charter airlines and helicopter companies.
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- Problems faced by energy companies, charter airlines and helicopter companies
- How to chalk out a logistics strategy by mapping the current logistics process maturity
- Industry best practices for logistics process
- Criticality of an integrated logistics management technology solution
- Logistics transformation models and right procurement/outsourcing strategies