Next-gen digital platform for tour & cruise
Powering digital transformation for a new era of cruising
Success in the increasingly competitive cruise industry relies on reinventing business models to create compelling customer experiences, and respond to changing health requirements and regulation. A customer-centric and data-driven mindset, enabled by a digital technology framework, is critical to developing a competitive edge.
Changing market dynamics have accentuated the need to be nimbler and also to rethink existing customer engagement strategies, while simultaneously reducing operational costs. And this is where being digital plays a critical role.
Built for the new era of cruising, iTravel is a modern and integrated shore to ship platform designed to manage new age requirements of cruise lines that aspire to differentiate on customer experience and become total vacation providers.
With a singular focus on empowering guests and employees, iTravel supports mission critical operations including reservations, revenue management, customer loyalty, property operations, point-of-sale and dining management.
With iTravel, cruise lines can finally put a digital strategy in place to engage with guests at every step of the trip lifecycle:
- Planning: inspire and entice people to cruise again
- Shopping: create relevant products based on customer context, past booking history, and known preferences
- Lead up to the trip: provide personalized recommendations to enhance the experience
- At the port: simplify and speed up fast-track embarkment
- On-trip: act as a digital concierge and serve guests relevant products and services
- Post-trip: gather feedback and continuously gain insight on guest preferences
The iTravel Cruise SaaS platform, featuring an industry-first “Superhighway”, enhances decision making through increased collaboration between cruise headquarters and the fleet, and enables cruise operators to optimize revenues by responding to shifts in consumer behaviour.